iceKeyer, the no fuss keyer
- No moving elements
- Need pressure are automatically calculated, by reading how the usage is
- No adjustment
- No more bad contacts, no wetting problems
- No noise/click
- Room for magnets on bottom
- No Jambic, as only 1 paddle
- I do use my own CWComfort older pictures
- where you can keep keying using your own speed, and transmit on a lower speed.
- Farnsworth spacing both on words and on single letters
- Easy access to memory entry/transmit
- ESP32 (Like LOLIN S2 mini)
- SSD1306 display
- Load cell weight element with amplifier HX711
- HX711 changed for 80 samplings/second
- Alternative, for an old style key, one can be made out of a single body weight element, when getting a new scale in the bathroom.
Box laser cutting
I do export dxf files right out of OpenSCAD.
And the text is exported in svg file
See the box folder on GitHub
The code will come later, when more menues and adjustments are done